TBL has AT&T Developers
At TBL, we have experts who can get your apps on all AT&T devices with the AT&T developer account.
Whether it’s an app for consumers or a solution for businesses, we’ll help you get it in the right hands. Our AT&T Developers are trained and experienced with AT&T APIs and getting your app approved.
Example of an AT&T Business App
AT&T Video Capture
AT&T Video Capture is a mobile video platform designed for business mobile users to share live or recorded video to the AT&T Cloud for access by remote staff at the office. It harnesses the power of visual communication with real-time video sharing, enabling your employees to collaborate and problem-solve through live video, voice, and chat.
With AT&T Video Capture:
- Mobile workers can stream live video with their phone: The user-friendly mobile application allows registered users to stream live or prerecorded high-quality video from their smartphones back to the enterprise with just a few clicks, whether they are in EDGE, 3G or Wi-Fi. Mobile users can converse with the receiving party while broadcasting, and get instant feedback through text chat messages.
- Viewers can access videos in real-time through a user-friendly web portal: Viewers can watch videos in real time from their desks, easily monitor multiple live or prerecorded feeds, and communicate with users in the field.
- Videos automatically get archived on the AT&T Cloud: While the mobile user is streaming live video, a copy is recorded and stored on an AT&T enterprise-class hosting platform. In addition, users can download video files from the Web interface and archive to a storage device of their choice.
- The solution can be administered through a web console: The self-administration interface provides the corporate administrator with a powerful tool for centralized management of the solution.
- An optional low-latency video ingestion decoder software extends the service for live on-air broadcasting: With a single click from the web portal, viewers can take live or prerecorded feeds from the Video Capture system and output them to their audio/video equipment for live on-air broadcasting or video processing.
- Increase business productivity through enhanced collaboration and better utilization of your subject matter experts.
- Cut costs by reducing travel to remote locations.
- Go “green” by reducing carbon footprint.
- Improve customer satisfaction with quicker service and a higher rate of first-time fixes.
- Stay ahead of your competitors by being the first to broadcast information.
Medical/Health Field Related App
Apixio search technology allows context-sensitive retrieval and optimal display of key medical information such as medications, allergies, immunizations, lab results, and consultation reports. Apixio enables the provider to efficiently view, analyze, and share large volumes of data from multiple sources solving challenges related to data relevency, consistency and remote access
- Instant access to “relevant” patient data.
- All patient data is presented in a consistent format no matter where it originated from.
- Remote and secure access to patient care information