Amazon is one of the biggest company that hit a great success in the online world. The company started from an online bookstore to a multi-billion dollar electronic commerce company. Millions of Customers flock to amazon.com to get the best deals for electronics, gadgets, DVD, Mp3, software, games and other retail products that you can think of. Amazon is a lead innovator that consistently provides convenience to its users which enables the company to gain more loyal customers who are satisfied with its services. One of the most notable product was their e-book reader named Amazon Kindle. The device was first released on November 19, 2007 and was sold out after five and a half hours according Wikipedia.
As years goes by, Technology continues to step into higher levels as Amazon also do. In September 2011, Kindle Fire announced an Android based tablet. A combination of e-Reader and a tablet computer which runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. With a $199 price tag and lots of free apps included, the device was a sure hit to consumers. Access to Amazon App store allows great opportunities for developers, entrepreneurs and companies to develop their own Android application and publish it to Amazon’s platform for customer purchase. Kindle Fire which is considered as an e-Reader is still a big niche in the industry. The device is perfectly suitable for Kids which enhance their learning skills by playing apps for kids and reading interactive books.
Many entrepreneurs and business owners are investing for mobile application development. Even ordinary people with extra ordinary ideas can develop an Android application and a person like you who is reading this article right now can also have your own mobile application. Here are some points we have listed on why should you invest in mobile application development for AmazonKindle Fire
- Mobile Application Development is the latest buzz in the business industry
- Kindle Fire is one of the most purchased tablets worldwide
- Kindle Fire 2 or the 2nd Generation Kindle Fire is coming out soon. The device is expected to have an affordable price which means more buyers are attracted.
- Kindle Fire is an Android based tablet which is categorized as Android app development. This gives you more access to sell on other Android Stores such as Google Play and Nook Apps Store once the app is completely developed
- Investment and start up cost is more affordable compared to other business options
Mobile Application Development for the Amazon Kindle Fire is a very good investment. All you need is an expert and reliable mobile developer, feasible marketing strategies and unique concept. If you are interested in collaborating with TBL Development Firm, contact us on our website.
- Triple Bottom Line Development Firm - [...] Kindle Apps [...]