Google Mobile Search
Search engine giant Google is not treating the switch to mobile enabled websites as a passing fad that will fade away, they have invested big in the future of mobile enabled sites.
From a new search engine to Google Apps and Google for Your Phone the trend to go mobile is a big concern with Google. Think of the new revenue generating streams mobile can provide, almost like re-inventing the home computer.
Online buzz about Google’s new mobile search is suggesting that Google is not as much ranking websites better if they have a compatible mobile version of their main site, but, penalizing those sites without a mobile version.
The conversation is suggesting that Google really wants to display only mobile enabled sites to users searching on mobile devices, thus providing the best results to users. This is a brilliant plan except for the fact that many sites do not yet have a mobile version so for many searches Google would have no results to display, no real estate to place their ads on. No ads means a huge loss in revenue for Google but this way of thinking will grow with the creation of more mobile enabled sites.
Why Should I Have A Mobile Site?
If you desire to achieve high rankings in search engines, sell more products, generate more leads or simply just want to provide a better user experience for your visitors then a mobile enabled site is for you.
Is your business website a marketing tool you have invested hard earned cash in to attract new clients and make your phone ring? Do you have any statistics for how many possible clients on mobile visit your site and either find navigation difficult or non existant and therefor they never make that important call. Stop missing out on mobile users, go mobile to allow clients to tap-to-call or simply tap and save your phone number in their smartphone.
For those business owners with an unlimited budget, no concerns about ROI (return on investment) or no desire to satisfy new and existing customers using mobile devices, maybe a mobile enabled website is not right for you.
Incoming search terms:
- site developer terms mobile
Google Faster Mobile Browsing
Still not convinced Google is rapidly adapting to mobile website content? just last week I had a discussion with a client about the proper guidelines for submitting made for mobile website content to search engines. The debate surrounded will Google simply offer higher SERP (search engine results page) rankings to sites with a proper mobile version of their website or will Google actually list the mobile website pages in the results?
No need to wonder anymore as the latest from the Google Inside Search blog,Google Inside Search, clearly states that mobile versions of web pages will display in results. Another great move by Google as treating mobile website pages as valid results for surfers on mobile devices is just smart.
Faster mobile browsing. [launch codename “old possum”, project codename “Skip Redirect”] Many websites redirect smartphone users to another page that is optimized for smartphone browsers. This change uses the final smartphone destination url in our mobile search results, so you can bypass all the redirects and load the target page faster.
- Free articles Directory – Mobile Site Development – Things You Should Know - [...] divert the search automatically to the desired pages. It is recommended for you to outsource your mobile site development …
- Free articles Directory – Mobile Website Developer – How To Hire The Right One - [...] large number of mobile site developers are out there in the market. Some of them are expert in developing …
- Free articles Directory – Mobile Website Development for Beginners - [...] web space as a new experience instead of an extension of its competitors – the desktops. Mobile website development …
- Triple Bottom Line Development Firm - [...] Mobile Site Developer [...]
- How to Work Mobile Apps development? (Ezine Ready) - [...] mobile web space as a new experience instead of an extension of its competitors – the desktops. Mobile website …
- How to Work Mobile Apps development? (Ezine Ready) | All About Business - [...] mobile web space as a new experience instead of an extension of its competitors – the desktops. Mobile website …
- Interesting Methods You Could Carry Out By using Iphone technologies | Art Management Software - [...] enthusiasm from discovering and visiting new regions especially to The Gambia.Amazon mobile apps, Iphone research, Mobile website development …