Technology provides a lot in terms of devices, tool, gadgets and what not. But what stands out is the user experience, i.e. how a user feels while using a particular device. Same stands for mobiles. The Mobile UI Design (user interface) services take charge at this time. Having an interesting, engaging and engrossing Mobile UI will naturally give the user an experience that would be wanted to be experienced again.
The design team at Triple Bottom Line, LLC has used its experience gained over the years in each and every project of Mobile UI Design to provide what is best suited for the customers. We crave for creativity, implement it and bring out the best results.
Our services for Mobile UI designs are:
iPhone App UI
- Do you think usability could be the key factor for making a good impression?
- Are you looking for an easy yet interesting browsing experience?
- Do you want to make navigation so simple that it’s no problem at all to visit and browse your website?
The user interface is how your clients see you, and you want to look good. The interface could be for something as small as a toy or something as big as a whole business empire, or even a web site, ensuring an intuitive interface that does not detract from functionality is the key to success. Similarly, when you have an iPhone through which you run your business, then iPhone App UI becomes equally important to have an impressive impact on the users.
Triple Bottom Line, LLC has a talented team of iPhone UI designers that crates interface designs that are simple, elegant, and functional, while ensuring usability across diverse sets of users. We help you provide an easy access, navigational friendly and smooth functionality based user interface that will keep things simple for you.
iPhone App UI Design Process
- Analysis of Functionality requirement - Collecting a list of the functionality required of the system to accomplish the goals of the project and the potential needs of the users.
- User analysis – analysis of the potential users of the system either through discussion with people who work with the users and/or the potential users themselves.
- Information architecture – development of the process and/or information flow of the system.
- Prototyping – development of wire-frames, either in the form of paper prototypes or simple interactive screens. These prototypes are stripped of all look & feel elements and most content in order to concentrate on the interface.
- Usability testing - testing of the prototypes on an actual user
- Graphic Interface design – Design actual look & feel design of the final graphical user interface (GUI).
Mobile Theme and Icons Design
- Are you tired of the same old look of your mobile interface?
- Do you need something new and attractive to look at when you start the mobile?
- Are you interested in having a customized Mobile Theme and Mobile icons design that will give you a pleasant experience?
- Do you think you should have specially designed look of you GUI that will suit your personality and the kind of business you do?
If any of the questions have ever struck your mind then this is the time to act on it to find all the appropriate answers here with us at Triple Bottom Line, LLC.
The look and the feel is something that has to be attractive and user-friendly so as to make you feel like working on your mobile without getting bored. If the graphics are boring without any newness in them, then it will be tiresome to get along with the work. This is where Mobile Theme and Mobile Icons design services can re-kindle your interest.
Triple Bottom Line, LLC has been working in this field for more than 5 years now and has amassed a lot of enriching experience to help you develop just the kind of Mobile Theme and Mobile Icons you would want. We have a team of expert designers who work according to your needs constantly giving useful inputs to make the best out of what you have in the ideation form to get what will be the ideal conversion of it to reality.
Our Theme and Icons Design services cover:
- Custom keypads,
- Anime themes,
- Movie themes,
- Game themes
- Color themes,
- Comic themes,
- Sport themes,
- Season themes,
- Software themes,
- Music themes, etc.